This time of year is absolutely brilliant. Here are four great things lately:
1. Little kittens on quilts (and the process of slowly turning into a crazy cat lady).
2. Animal waffles on Sunday mornings.
3. Hair-braiding parties (otherwise known as cross country meets).
4. Beautiful afternoon light.
5. Sunday night bluegrass jams in the arch.
P.S. Montana's hatred for all things Ohio has derailed my fall break plans. He started whining when he read my last blog post. Instead, we'll be going to Davis, WV to find coonskin hats.