Monday, September 10, 2012

So I'm not very fast right now - right now I'm barely clinging to the 3rd spot on the team. But that's okay, because my favorite part of cross country season isn't really the running.

It's the team activities,

the team cheers,


and the new friends.


It's also the pre-race anticipation.


and then the post race endorphin rush.


And the long, long weekend long runs through the dried-up farm fields and the changing leaves of northern Ohio. These are best when they're followed by pancake breakfasts.

So that's all I've got for now. Here's to a new season and a new school year with a shit-ton of miles to run and a shit-ton of books to read.

Hope everyone's having a delightful fall after the hottest summer on record ever.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me smile.

    Adrian (I secretly have a blog too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! thats suck you guys don't do picnics. But tie-dying stuff is super cool! I'm real deal impressed. I never knew how to make multi colours ones!!!

    ReplyDelete