Sunday, February 19, 2012

in.


The theme of these past few days has been spontaneous decision-making. For me, that mostly involves things like forgetting to plan for a meeting or picking a food at out of the fridge with my eyes closed. But since I'll be leaving my USA-comfort zone in two days, I figured I might as well get used to different situations.

On Friday, Montana told me that Single Speed USA was about to sell out. It's a single speed bike-fest-race in Stowe, VT this July. I don't expect to win anything. Heck, I haven't even been on my bike in almost four months. But I really want to go to Vermont (I hear everyone's very green there), and I really like riding my bike when I have time for it. So I registered for the race.

In July I'll head off to Vermont with Montana and hope for the best. Regardless of how well I ride my bike, it'll be super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment