Wednesday, June 1, 2011

VICTORY and a life-update!

Well hey there, strangers. I have fantastic news!

MONTANA WON THE BLOG CONTEST! TAKE THAT, OLD MAN. You and your penis references are no match for my mom and her penis references.

HAPPY FACE.


Ok. So the much-needed update. What have I been doing? Where have I been? Why has there been zero baking posts? Who have I become in the past few weeks?

Answer: I am living many dual lives at once. Keeping up so many different personalities makes it hard to bake as much as I'd like. Also it's about ninety degrees all the time, so I haven't been compelled to roast myself in the kitchen.

A couple days a week, I'm interning at The Allegheny Front, an environmental news program for Western PA and the surrounding area. It's pretty great. I get to hang out at the WYEP radio studio and talk about shale while listening to good music. I recommend you check it out.

On the weekends, I'm living in a tent and working with the rafting folk in Ohiopyle. I've got lots of bug bites and a wicked sunburn to prove it.

Basically, I go from taking pictures of old men like this...
To taking pictures of old men like this.

Pretty big difference.

In my free time, I run a lot and occasionally watch Montana use his pellet gun to shoot cans of Natty in the park by his house.


Good summery times up in here. I'll try to be a better blogger, but no guarantees.

3 comments:

  1. Now do you see the lengths I will go to for your happiness? Penis references, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post had me cracking up. Also, I hear Montana in the summer is a wonderful place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is so different from mine! Looks like you're in a gorgeous location though, even... if it's too nature-y for me.

    I hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete